Deadline for Oral Presentation Submission: April 20, 2023
Deadline for Poster Presentation Submission: April 25, 2023
Please send us your one-page abstract to intelligence(at)targeting-ai.com
Publication of Abstracts
- All abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be submitted to the Scientific Committee by email.
- Please send us your one-page abstract to skin(at)skin-challenges.com
- Only one abstract per registered person is allowed.
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentations have to be sent in Word and PDF files, following the modalities available here.
- Abstracts received without the formal modalities will not be studied.
Please submit your abstract early to receive an early response.
Reviewing and selection process
All abstracts submitted using our online abstract submission system will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
The conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low-quality abstracts, as well as those that are not pertinent to the themes of the conference.
Abstracts will be selected based on originality, novelty, impact with a scoring system of 1 to 10.
Based on the Scientific Committee Review:
- The abstracts who scored between 9 and 10 will be considered for Oral presentation.
- The abstracts who scored between 6 and 8 will be accepted for a Poster presentation